Friday, February 11, 2011

...and then there were two.

I'm pleased to announce a new contributor to the Kitchen Front: the Swedish Chef.

G. and I go back a long ways. We met through mutual friends and shared a love of Britpop, indie-rock and Stella Artois. We roomed together for a stretch during which he introduced me to Mark Bittman's "How to Cook Everything" and helped push my interest in cooking forward before I met D. and took a quantum leap in that regard.

He's one of a handful of people I know who is as "into" food as I am and, though we live on opposite ends of the country, we still swap recipes and share restaurant experiences. It was after one of these exchanges that it occurred to me that he'd be a natural contributor. I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment